The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Saturday 3 March 2012

Tesime - Round Eight : The Benet-Gallant chapter


Time flies when you are having fun so the saying goes ! Finally our first teenagers, Jorn and Violet, have aged to adults ! This means all the flirting and wooing can now finally lead somewhere. Not wasting any time the couple vowed to love and cherish each other and sealed the act with shell rings they found on the beach, a romantic kiss and of course a round of well deserved woohooing. Violet liked to keep up her looks for her new husband. After all it wouldn't look good to have him stray since they are still newlyweds. They spend their evenings cuddling and dancing under the stars and being in love. Before long the couple is delighted to have a baby on the way ! Jorn pays special attention to Violet and the new bump making sure they are both entertained. When Mother in Law Belle Benet drops by the women bond while talking about all the good things in life.
Benet-Gallant: Jorn and Violet

No comments: