The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Saturday 25 February 2012

Tesime Family Tree




On our chat thread, Taliah helpfully suggested we look at Tribalpgages to create our family trees. With 20 generations stretching before us it is probably a good time to start now when there is a small number of sims! I already have a family tree program but figured I would try it out. It is really cool ! Of course since it is free they limit the features included but I still like it. The biggest issue at the start is only being allowed 50 photos. Thankfully I only have 36 sims yet so I am still OK. Once I go over that it might be worth looking at the year fee. I also use the Sims2DB for my day to day recording because without that I wouldn't have a clue who to play next let alone what was supposed to happen. At the beginning SimPE would extract data from your game and populate the database but something went oopsie with mine so I only use it for manual data collection now. Please note it is an unsupported program now so use at your own risk. How are you keeping track of your game?


Without further ado here is the Tesime Family Tree.


No comments: