The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Saturday 24 March 2012

Tesime - Round Eight : The Phan-Benet chapter


Another round of the picture fairy stealing my snaps ! I apologize for the shoddy updates. I must be too excited to get to the next family lol

Ping Phan made it to adulthood slightly ahead of his dear girlfriend Frida who still had a couple of days to go. Hopefully they will still be as in love with each other when they can do something about it ! I really cant wait to see what their kids will look like ! Juno Stonegate and Frida were the same age and loved to get together to share the latest village gossip. Girls will be girls after all! To entertain himself Ping would stretch before playing hide and seek with the wolf.
Phan-Benet: Ping and Frida

Tesime population : 38
16 boys 12 girls
10 lots

2 comments:

taliahneth said...

Ping is a cutie! His eyes look deceptively serious I think as his mouth tries not to laugh...? XD I think their kids will be very interesting!

Janet said...

I have to agree he is a cutie :-)