The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Sunday 8 January 2012

Tesime - Round Seven: Introducing The Lindt-Stonegate2 chapter


Welcome to the second Lindt-Stonegate domicile. Gideon Lindt and Juno Stonegate are the siblings of Liam and Summer. Surely you have not forgotten the scandalous events of their update ?

Juno is a free loving type of gal and even though she had her first kiss with Liam, she didn't think Gideon was too hard on the eyes either. Of course when a gal gets her heart set on a man it is hard to shake the desire it brings. Like all good Tesimites, Juno grew up worshipping the different gods and decided to use their power to bring Liam around. After discreetly asking around the island about what would be required she gathered the ingredients and prayed to Abelone, the goddess of love. In her trance she did not notice the hail that fell from the sky. Gideon who was out at a nearby fishing hole had to duck and run for cover so he wasn't maimed. Once the chanting was over Juno released the fireflies as instructed. According to legend the fireflies would find her true love and then they would be together forever.

Of course folklore, spells, and divine intervention work on their own timeline so Juno had nothing else to do but go about her life. Chores on your own plot of land were not done by magical elves so she pitched in and helped Gideon with the gardening. Life was settling nicely and they were getting along well with each other and the extendafamilies. As the weeks went by Juno realized if you can't be with the one you love - love the one you're with.
Lindt-Stonegate2: Gideon and Juno

No comments: