The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Sunday 22 January 2012

Tesime - Round Eight : The Gallant chapter


What started out as a perfect day to have an island party soon took a turn for the worse. The Gallant's had invited friends over for a day of fishing and frolicking but the sun, having other plans, ran behind some very ferocious looking clouds instead. Then the sky opened up and lightning descended almost killing poor little Dawn Stonegate and River Gallant. River, having just aged to a child was not very happy to say the least. Having survived the bears for this long, he had no intention of being taken out by the bolts from the sky. Being mostly sunshine folks everyone headed home to try to stay dry until the rain ended. Four days later ( Noah was going to have a run for his money it looked like ! ) everything was drenched and all the plants sopping wet. Once the family could walk around their land without sinking up to their kneecaps they got to work trying to salvage what they could.

Skye Gallant soon aged to a teenager and struck up a budding friendship with Mykelti Phan. They got along famously and spent many a day hanging out by the pond talking about the birds and the bees. Wanting to impress him further she asked her mother Rose for some cooking tips. After much practising on her family she invited Mykelti around for a meal one evening. Mykelti and her younger brother, River, got along well which was a good thing. In this day and age having other men to call upon to help around the home was a godsend. Once everyone had gone to bed the young couple sat inside for some quiet time. Soon the chemistry was too much to ignore and cuddling ensued. It was safe to say that Mykelti was very interested in Skye !
Gallant: Tra, Rose, Forest, Skye and River

No comments: