The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Thursday 27 December 2012

Tesime - Round Ten : The Gallant chapter

When we last left the Gallant's, Ida (Benet) had just moved in and was making fast friends.  Forest was totally smitten and could not wait to make her his mate and her in laws were counting the days until they heard the pitter patter of little feet again. Often Tra would spend his day talking with the other elders in the community and the topic always came around to who was the latest to meet their maker.  On one particularly lovely summer day it was time for Forest to have his aging ceremony.  His father, Tra, was very proud of the man he had become and they shared many an evening discussing what would be expected of him when he joined with Ida in a few months.  Unfortunately before that day arrived Rose was struck by the white light from the sky and taken to her spirit home.  The family was inconsolable.  They managed to lift themselves out of their grief in time to help Ida make her transition into adulthood and were actually happy when the joining day arrived.  Once her belly began to grow they celebrated the creation of a new life and knew Rose was smiling down on them.
Gallant: Tra, Forest, Ida and River

No comments: