The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Sunday 30 December 2012

Tesime - Round Ten : The Benet chapter



The Benet's were fortunate to have most of their children find good mates and be able to move into their own huts.  This is course meant more of the work fell to the Belle and Skalton and as elders they really could not keep up as they once did.  Their remaining son, Benito, was a great help but so far they were discouraged that he was still single.  Being the heir it was up to him to keep the homestead going.  One evening Skalton went to check on the vegetable patch and he was surprised to see strangers standing in the middle of the cucumbers.  The leader, a fellow in long robes and a scythe, becokned him closer.  It looked like quite a festive event and Skalton felt better than he had in years.  He was lighter and more carefree and the drink that Grimmy passed along was so refreshing !  As he began to fade Skalton realized he was going to the afterlife and waved at his beloved Belle and hoped she would not worry too much.  As usual, there were many tears from those left behind but Benito hoped some good would come from the tragedy so he could give his mother some joy in her last days.
Benet: Belle and Benito

No comments: