The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Saturday 22 October 2011

Tesime - Round Seven: The Phan chapter


Once the children of Tesime became teenagers it was time for them to find a mate and move out to their own lot. It was now Ping's turn and the family bid him a fond farewell ( disregard the whole family waving off The Creator who accompanied him ! ) It was a joyful day and everyone gathered around as Hasan aged to a teenager. Parents, Cimon and Ashanti, were delighted that once again the bears had chosen to leave their family alone and their children were safe to grow up. Several days later Manchu and Cimon where out hunting for the family. Unfortunately the animals were not falling for the usual traps so they tried their hand at gathering. Because this was technically woman's work and the men were not familiar with plants they ended up with a terrible case of pioson ivy. Ashanti could not help but snicker when they came home and complained about the rash and itch.

The years were flying by and the baby of the family, Oringo, aged to a toddler. This would be the end of the babies for Ashanti and Cimon and they were ready to welcome some grandkids to their lives. Now that she had more free time Ashanti became a better cook than she already was and Manchu was the latest "spare tire" victim. A family that plays together stays together. After the aging ceremonies of Cimon, Ashanti and Mykelti the family spent some time admiring the stars and thanking whatever gods they believed in for their good fortune in life.
Phan: Cimon, Ashanti, Manchu, Hasan, Mykelti and Oringo

No comments: