The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Tuesday 4 October 2011

Tesime - Round Seven: The Lindt chapter


Now that the Lindt family is getting smaller things have quieted down a little. Being the 3rd in line Jeremy was very proud when he learned that it was time for his aging ceremony. He had been looking forward to this day ever since he was a wee thing watching his brothers follow in the tribes footsteps of becoming men. Neighbour Frida Benet knew that Shoshana was almost ready for her very own ceremony so she dropped by to help Rebecca out. Afterall, Rebecca knew the mens ceremony inside out but when it came to the female one she was a little uncertain. Unfortunately Frida helped herself to a little eye candy while she was visiting and became enamoured with Jeremy ! This could cause lots of trouble down the road as she was starting her new life with Ping Phan :-O Thankfully the rest of the family was blissfully unaware of what had happened. Abner was the next one to age. A few days later Samuel and Rebecca joined the elder ranks. With age comes wisdom and they hoped to lead their offspring into the next chapter of their lives.
Lindt: Samuel, Rebecca, Jeremy, Abner and Shoshana

1 comment:

floor1304 said...

An update!! Looks like an interesting story you have going on there, with simmies falling in love, blowing your plans away lol!