The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Saturday 26 February 2011

Tesime - Round Six: The Lindt chapter


Welcome back to the Lindt's. It was all happening here this time around. Even though the seasons are all set to summer you could have sworn it was spring. Love was in the air ! After all the sniffing around at the Stonegate lot, Liam finally got his first kiss with Summer Stonegate. How much more romantic can you get for our very first skin one couple !? OMG after all those boys !!! A new baby GIRL. Shoshana is the first Tesimite to debut the new skins. I may have to call her powder as a nickname lol Gideon and Abner both had aging ceremonies. Another teenager to go on the hunt ! Hmm does he have anyone in mind? It looks that way :-) Juno Stonegate and Gideon seem to have a crush on each other. The crops do not look after themselves and as parents Samuel and Rebecca have been teaching the boys well. Plants are very happy to have someone to talk to. These skills will come in very handy when they take a wife. Growing like a weed Shoshana aged to toddler eek not sure about the cuteness factor now Remember the love is in the air comment a little earlier? Well lookie here. Gideon and Juno Stonegate seem to have some romantic intentions towards each other ! Altogether now - Monkey see.....Monkey do ! I think we may have a competition to see who will have babies first. Over dinner Liam mentioned he thought Annalise Benet was rather fit. Oh is that so said Summer? Well let me tell you something right now mister, if we are going anywhere as a couple you will get that little tart out of your mind ! Liam, knowing what a great thing he's got going and the fact that I would kill him if he screwed up this perfect skin 1 coupling, hastily backtracked to say no he was just joking and Annalise wasnt that great afterall.
Lindt: Samuel, Rebecca, Liam, Gideon, Jeremy, Abner and Shoshana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no not the cuteness factor! LoL poor Sho, maybe she'll grow into it? Love the update! It's great to see the couples happening after all that time watching them grow up. You must be stoked - almost time to start the next gen - yay! I hope Liam and Summer actually make it to the wedding, though I get the impression if Summer has her way Liam will be dragged kicking and screaming LoL (not that he'll need it of course!) ~taliah