The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Saturday 29 January 2011

Tesime - Round Six: The Benet chapter


The loving Benet's ! If left to their own devices Skalton and Belle would rather make out with each other than anything else. I guess it is no wonder they now have 5 kids. For the first time ever the genie showed up and of course I could only put the lamp in a backpack :-( Now that Jorn is growing up he had to show his father just how strong he was becoming. Later in the day Jorn invited Violet Gallant over and tried to chat her up. "Vi just being in your presence is like the sun shining after a gray sky" *sigh* Like any boy he wasnt sure if he getting anywhere or not. April Stonegate seemed to have some rather strange notions floating around in that pretty little blond head of her - you are already married woman !! Finally we had lots of aging ceremonies - Ida became a toddler, Annalise became a teen and Belle had another baby boy! Welcome to Tesime little Benito. (This family knows how to do a lovely mix of males and females - The Lindt's and Phan's could take a cue from them ! )
Benet: Skalton, Belle, Jorn, Annalise, Frida, Ida and Benito

No comments: