The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Monday 3 January 2011

Tesime - Round Five: The Phan chapter


Even in sim child birth things aren't easy. Ashanti let loose a stream of blasphemy that would even make a sailor blush ! Of course sailors are not even invented yet so it could be said that Ashanti was the mother of colourful language as well as all these boys she keeps blurping out. In spite of all that pain there was only love in her heart when she set eyes on Mykelti for the very first time. Meanwhile across the room Hasan had an aging ceremony which obviously he was delighted with. Being the same size as Manchu was going to be fun. Ping and Manchu spent time in the garden since Momma Ashanti was busy with the new baby who was growing like a weed. And not to be forgotten Ping had his aging ceremony to a teenager ! Look out girls ;-)
Phan: Cimon, Ashanti, Ping, Manchu, Hasan and Mykelti

Tesime current population : 31
13 Boys and 8 Girls

No comments: