The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Sunday 28 November 2010

Tesime - Round Five: The Stonegate chapter


Ahh sibling "love"! Summer, like most big sisters, did enjoy teasing her younger brother Marcus. Jared and April discussed maybe having another go at this baby making - well April said it was time and Jared said yes dear. Even in the beginning of time man knew not to fool around with a woman and her biological clock! The big day was finally here and Summer aged into a teenager ! I gave her a makeover and this was her reaction - granted she actually aged very well and in appropriate clothing but I thought it would be nice to match the rest of the family. I think she turned into such a beauty !! April definitely had a lot of her mind so she went and did some gardening hoping that would ease the chaos. Jared on the other hand was a worrywart. Everytime he was left to his own devices he was wringing his hands like an old woman. Granted the next day when the great tree fire started I did have to wonder if he might be able to tell the future. One afternoon Summer and Juno were spending some quality time together when they heard moans coming from the kids room. They rushed in to see their mother in the throes of labor ! Marcus being woken from his sleep was not impressed with all the racket. In spite of his complaining, I mean really, he wasn't the one giving birth, April had another girl who they named Dawn. That evening over dinner Marcus decided to ask his father what all this baby business was really about. Cruz wasn't to be left out on the milestone cateogries and had not one but two aging ceremonies. I think we might have the first dandy of the game lol
Stonegate: Jared, April, Summer, Marcus, Juno, Cruz and Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see Summer as a teen! I had a chuckle at her portrait picture though; it's like she's trying to pull a straight face. I get the impression she burst out laughing the second the picture was taken LoL

Janet B said...

I am loving the teen stage. Not sure if I will be saying the same thing after a few rounds and they arent turned to adult mind you lol