The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Monday 22 November 2010

Tesime - Round Five: The Benet chapter

Little Frida grew into a toddler - she obviously takes after her momma with that unruly head of hair. Skalton and Belle might have 4 kids but love has not dimmed for this romantic pair ! Jorn had his very important aging ceremony into teenagerhood - what a looker ! Annalise continued on her quest to be friends with Gideon Lindt ( poor thing obviously doesn't realize hes a skin 1 and she is a skin 4 so she is probably wasting her time if I have anything to say about it ;-) ). Belle was in the family away again and gave birth to a beautiful girl who they named Ida. And rounding out the turn Frida aged to a child.
Benet: Skalton, Belle, Jorn, Annalise, Frida and Ida

*Not much happened with this round so this update is kinda boring*

No comments: