The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Monday 11 October 2010

Tesime - Round Three: The Stonegate chapter

The Stonegate's had a rough turn. Heat stroke ran rampant with Jared and April and it seemed like their needs were in the red all the time. It did not help that she was pregnant again and kept waking up with the most terrible images flashing in her mind. One night Jared heard April moaning and ran to see what was wrong. A new baby was being born right in their bedroom ! Finally a boy to carry on our name Jared thought. Before Jared could spend any time with him though April was moaning again and to their surprise delivered another baby ! TWINS !! This one was a little girl. They decided to name them Marcus and Juno. Jared was reminded of the wild land they lived on when a ferocious beast came sniffing around the children one night. He moved them to safety and chased the animal off their lot. Not to be forgotton Summer aged to a child and began to learn more of their new ways. Just before it was time to leave the Stonegate's for this round April began to complain of a funny tummy. Even she had only one thought of what it might be !
Stonegate: Jared, April, Summer, Marcus and Juno

No comments: