The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Wednesday 13 October 2010

Tesime - Round Three: The Lindt chapter


The Lindt's never disappoint ! Our Liam (uhoh Coronation Street coming into my head) had his second aging ceremony into a toddler. Meanwhile the relentless heat would NOT let up this round. Samuel and Rebecca could not do anything before overheating and passing out. Ok well Rebecca did manage to give birth to another baby boy during the wee hours of the morning and little baby Gideon joined his brother in the nursery ! Rebecca did not wait long to be in the family way again ( yup third times the charm ). And how did this work out with them being so low on needs already? NOT GOOD !! One pass out too many and Grimmy came knocking ! While I did consider exiting without saving I thought having someone die unexpectantly would add to the story. Samuel really does love his wife though so he pleaded with Grimmy to save her innocent soul. Even death can't say no to those puppy dog eyes and Rebecca was back in her husbands arms - and quite thankful as well ! And to top it off both Liam and Gideon had aging ceremonies. It turns out Gideon's baby baldness followed him into childhood :-O
Lindt: Samuel, Rebecca, Liam and Gideon

*On a side note I didnt think a pregnant woman could die?

No comments: