The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Monday 13 January 2014

Money Money Money : Round 10

Simoleans at a glance:

Round 10                         Cash on Hand                       House Value

Skin 1:
Stonegate                           § 61,485                             § 73,159
Lindt                                   §166,952                            §202,601

Skin 2/4:
Phan                                   §189,792                            §209,770

Skin 4:
Gallant                                §146,284                            §167,977
Benet                                  §139,737                            §163,222

Having the male child stay on the original lot has really taken the toll on the Stonegate's.  At least their relations are well tied to the Lindt's from all their daughters so hopefully that will result in a higher class in the Roman era.

No comments: