The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Sunday 7 April 2013

Money Money Money : Round 9

Simoleans at a glance:

Round 9                         Cash on Hand                       House Value

Skin 1:
Stonegate                          § 57,091                             § 68,521
Lindt                                  §129,330                            §164,312

Skin 2/4:
Phan                                  §139,103                            §158,134

Skin 4:
Gallant                               § 74,377                             § 94,780
Benet                                 § 95,803                             §117,906

Well look at that. The Lindt solid lead has shrunk with the Phan's closing the gap nicely !  So far the number of boys has been quite a bit higher than the girls so I am hoping that will even out as it plays along.

PS - I forgot to do this post at the end of the last round so here it is

No comments: