The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Sunday 17 March 2013

Tesime - Round Ten : The Benet-Gallant chapter

 
 
 
 
 
The Benet-Gallant's enjoyed the time with their young family and slipped into a normal routine of child minding.  Therefore it was a blessed day when Violet realized she was with child again.  The summer storms were especially violent with many trees around their hut going up in flames. Thankfully everyone remained safe and aging ceremonies began.  Kole, the first born of the first born ( Violet ) turned into a very studious child while Jorn made sure the twins, Denby and Evonnia, aged to toddlers by the age old baby tossing ritual.  In spite of their determination sometimes they were not able to take care of everything.  At the end of the pregnancy Violet called for Jorn to attend her.  This being her 3rd pregnancy as long as everything went well she was confident with the outcome.  What she did not predict was another set of twins !  Brothers Soren and Yorick joins their growing family. 
Benet-Gallant: Jorn, Violet, Kole, Denby, Evonnia, Soren and Yorick

PS - more boys??  omg I am so short on females it's not even funny !

No comments: