The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Sunday 10 February 2013

Tesime - Round Ten : The Lindt chapter


Love was not coming easy for the remaining Lindt boys. The lack of females on Tesime was finally becoming a big problem as Jeremy aged to adulthood with no mate on the horizon.  Rebecca wanted nothing more than to see her sons settled but life was not being easy on her either.  If it wasn't the cooking fire raging out of control, it was lightning strikes setting blaze to the trees close to their hut.  Then a terrible coughing illness settled into her chest and she spent many weeks spitting up a foul phlegm.  Once she could eat solid foods again she was plagued with food poisoning that lasted for days.  Alas it was not her time and she finally recovered to see her baby Abner mature to an adult.  Life does like to sneak up and yell SURPRISE at us and poor Rebecca was no exception.  As she lay on the soft grass gazing up at the clouds, the gods sent a huge ball of fire from the sky that squished the life out of her.  Samuel came running when he heard the noise and could not believe his eyes.  His beautiful wife was no more.  Heartbroken he hardly heard the words that Grimmy spoke. He certainly did not have the mind to plead for her life and so the call was made.  Jeremy was beside himself with grief and the thought of continuing to live seemed like such an effort.
Lindt: Samuel, Jeremy and Abner

ps - omg my first satellite ! I was so excited.

No comments: