The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Saturday 22 September 2012

Tesime - Round Nine : The Lindt-Stonegate2 chapter


This time around there were lots of pictures to choose from !  Hopefully I won't have an issue with the new blogger. This is my first post since the mandatory change over and I didn't watch the instruction video like I should have.

Ahhh Gideon Lindt and Juno Stonegate were the perfect example of teenage years being mean to kids -  after all, Proactive had not been invented yet !  They didn't make us wait long  this round though and Gideon aged followed closely by Juno.  Now they could get to the very important task of courting and Juno wasn't afraid to be the aggressor in this family.  The end result was a vow of love and devotion shared between the young couple and some very welcome woohoo'ing !  Uh oh, was Juno too young to remember the lessons her family learned at the start of this challenge being redheads and living on a tropical isle??  Can you imagine how much she screamed giving birth AND being sunburnt??  Well thankfully they didn't run around naked so there are parts of her which have never seen the sun lol Of course the end result was this very yummy little baby boy named Benny who had his mommas red hair and both parents dark blue eyes.  Cutie patootie !
Lindt-Stonegate2: Gideon, Juno and Benny

No comments: