The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Saturday 14 April 2012

Tesime - Round Nine : The Stonegate chapter



The Stonegate's and the Lindt's got together and arranged the coupling of Marcus and Shoshana Lindt. Shoshana was quickly welcomed into the family as she got to know Jared and April over dinner. The parents were looking forward to some grandkids hopefully while they were still alive ! They began to have second thoughts if it was possible when Jared was zapped while fishing one day with May. The bolt came straight out of the sky towards the top of his head and didn't stop until it exploded out his toes. Thankfully it wasn't his time to join his son Cruz on the other side though Cruz made himself known that this new girl in his bed was not appreciated.

Just before Marcus aged to an adult he stole his first kiss from Shoshana. It was love at first touch. Unfortunately when he had to participate in the aging ceremony he realized he would have to wait for his new love to become an adult and suffered a terrible breakdown ! It took a long time for him to become a productive member of the tribe again but he finally accepted they would be together soon. Quite a handsome adult don't you think ?

May was only entering the 4th stage of her life and was looking forward to what life had in store for her. Jared on the other hand had finally come to the end of his cycle. He crapped out in the crapper - what a terrificly awful way to go lol Knowing he would never see any new babies he tried to reason with Grimmy but it didn't help at all. The love of his life, April, was heartbroken and collapsed when she heard the news. All those who were close to Jared benefited from the vast amount of knowledge that he imparted on them and would remember him fondly for generations.

Stonegate: April, Marcus, Shoshana (Lindt ), May

No comments: