The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Sunday 13 November 2011

Tesime - Round Seven: Introducing The Gallant-Benet chapter


Moving along with the new teens and their match-ups, we see Basil Gallant and Annalise Benet have successfully moved to their new seaside home. They are very happy with such stunning ocean views! It seems Cimon and Ashanti Phan have become the welcome wagon on Tesime and stop by to see how the pair are making out. This meant a lot to the couple since the Phan's live at the complete opposite side of the island. That evening Basil's father, Tre, dropped in. Wanting to be a nice mother-in-law, Rose Gallant decided to send only her husband on the first visit and let him get the scoop on how things were going. It was a great visit with Basil and Tre talking about the new move and what this would mean for Basil as the man of his own family now.

Having spent so much time growing up tending to the family farms they had the skills to look after the plants on their lot. They were so happy to see some fruit trees in the back which held them over until the ground provisions were ready for harvest. Day in and day out they toiled away at their little garden and looked forward to expanding their little farm. The Tesime sun was relentless and even for the residents with darker complexions it took its toll. Some days the smartest thing to do was to stay inside and try to entertain yourselves and do your chores in the evenings.
Gallant-Benet: Basil and Annalise

No comments: